SUBSALVE – QUAD LIFT BAG W/VALVE
Designed as a multi-purpose bag that can be used as a lift bag, an upline float, drybag, or an inflatable dive flag/float.
SUBSALVE USA Quad Bags are manufactured of high-strength, lightweight, vinyl-coated nylon fabric and roll up small enough to carry on every dive. They are screened on both sides with a bright red “divers down” flag for high visibility, and are equipped with an oral inflator and an optional lanyard-operated dump valve.
A must for tech divers, wreck divers, beach and boat divers.
Tech divers, wreck divers and public safety divers use this multi-purpose bag as:
- A lift bag to recover objects.
- An up-line float.
- A decompression-line float.
- A dry bag.
- An inflatable dive flag/float to warn off boaters.
Quad bags are ready to go:
- Manufactured of high-strength, lightweight, vinyl coated nylon fabric.
- Can be rolled up small enough to carry on every dive.
- Screened on both sides with a bright red “divers down” flag for high visibility
- Equipped with an oral inflation and an optional lanyard operated dump valve.
- Velcro tie strap
- Bottom waterproof closure
- Stainless steel snap
- Oral inflation
- Equipped with all necessary hardware ready for immediate use.
- U.S. Patent No. D-362,817
|Model||Lift Capacity||Width||Height||Pack. Cubic Dim.||Weight|
|(lb)||(in)||(in)||(in x in x in)||(lb)|
|(kg)||(m)||(m)||(m x m x m)||(kg)|
|QB-50V||55||14||30||15 x 10 x 2||1|
|25||.36||.77||.38 x .26 x .05||.45|
|QB-100V||105||28||30||15 x 10 x 2||1.5|
|47||.72||.77||.38 x .26 x .05||.68|
|QB-200V||205||40||36||15 x 10 x 3||2.5|
|93||1.02||.92||.38 x .26 x .08||1.13|
Accessories (ordered separately)
Strobe Light – Makes a Quad Bag a great night diving or drift diving float. Comes with a detachable velcro strap.
CO2 Inflator – Makes a Quad Bag a rapid deployment marker. Comes with a 38-gram CO2 cartridge.
Each SUBSALVE USA lift bag is tested prior to shipping. Custom sizes are available. All Subsalve USA products are compliant with IMCA D-016-AIRBAGS, ABS, U.S. Department of Defense Standards.