SUBSALVE – PROFESSIONAL ENCLOSED LIFT BAG
• When the U.S. Navy asked us to develop a flotation device that would dependably withstand particularly abusive conditions, SUBSALVE USA produced the 5-ton Deep Ocean Lift Bag, which has unprecedented strength, low elasticity and superior resistance to abrasion and chemical attack. It became our standard Professional Lift Bag design.
• Our most versatile and easy-to-use, these open-bottom, parachute-shaped lift bags with a single attachment point are essential in construction, heavy and light salvage and many offshore tasks.
• “Inverted water droplet” design facilitates maximum lift capacity with least possible weight, with stress distributed evenly over the fabric surface.
• Equipped with all the necessary hardware and ready for immediate use.
• Each SUBSALVE USA lift bag is tested prior to shipping.
• Urethane-coated nylon—high-strength and heavy-duty
• Superior abrasion resistance
• Resistant to most petro-chemicals
• Low maintenance requirements and easy to clean
• RF welded seams
Easy to use
• Proprietary Plunger Dump Valve – air control with push-button at top of bag and lanyard at bottom. Vent air from above, beside or below lift bag to achieve desired ascent rate as well as 1/4″ NPT inflation port.
• Below 2 tons
– Multiple nylon lift straps sewn directly to bottom of lift bag, which bears load and provides safe working ratio of 6:1.
• 2 tons and over
– Designed with a replaceable heavy-duty nylon webbing lift harness fabricated into the skin of the bag, which bears the load and provides a safe working ratio of 6:1.
• Fitted with a 3/4″ NPT inflation port with quick disconnect or cam lock fitting and a 3/4″ stainless steel ball valve for rapid
|Model||Lift Capacity||Diameter||Height||Pack. Cubic Dim.||Weight|
|(lb)||(in)||(in)||(in x in x in)||(lb)|
|(kg)||(m)||(m)||(m x m x m)||(kg)|
|PFE-1000||1100||35||56||18 x 13 x 10||17|
|500||.90||1.44||.46 x .33 x .26||7.7|
|PFE-2000||2200||44||63||20 x 15 x 9.5||30|
|1000||1.13||1.62||.51 x .38 x .29||13.6|
|PFE-4000||4400||54||94||24 x 24 x 24||50|
|2000||1.38||2.41||.61 x .61 x .61||22.7|
|PFE-6000||6600||61||108||41 x 41 x 8||80|
|3000||1.56||2.77||1.04 x 1.04 x .21||36.3|
|PFE-10000||10200||72||116||41 x 41 x 8||105|
|4600||1.83||2.95||1.04 x 1.04 x .25||47|
|PFE-12000||12200||70||130||41 x 41 x 12||125|
|5500||1.79||3.33||1.04 x 1.23 x .46||56.7|
|PFE-20000||22000||93||146||41 x 48 x 18||190|
|10000||2.38||4.10||1.04 x 1.23 x .46||86.2|
|PFE-40000||44000||120||201||41 x 48 x 24||325|
|20000||3.07||6.16||1.04 x 1.23 x .62||147.7|
|PFE-70000||77000||144||258||41 x 48 x 38||410|
|35000||3.69||6.77||1.04 x 1.23 x .97||186.9|
|PFE-100000||10700||166||316||40 x 50 x 54||525|
|48500||4.22||8.03||1.02 x 1.27 x 1.37||238|
Each SUBSALVE USA lift bag is tested prior to shipping. Custom sizes are available. All Subsalve USA products are compliant with IMCA D-016-AIRBAGS, ABS, U.S. Department of Defense Standards.