The powerful 3-Speed Hydraulic Diamond Core Drill for Holes up to 6” DIA
Ideal for heavy-duty wet drilling in concrete, reinforced concrete and asphalt.
- Holes up to 6″ diameter mounted in a drill stand
- Use hand-held up to 3-1/4″ diameter or rig-mounted
- Mechanical slip clutch design
- Load Speeds: 380 / 900 / 1800 RPM
- 3.6 HP (2.8 kW)
- Motor Weight: 16 lbs.
- For concrete, reinforced concrete and masonry materials
- Ideal for professional drilling contractors and underwater applications
Industry’s first 3-speed hand-held Hydraulic Diamond Core Drill
This powerful wet 3-Speed hydraulic diamond core drill is designed for fast, accurate drilling in concrete, reinforced concrete and other masonry materials. Use it hand-held up to 3″ diameter or mounted in a drill stand up to 6″ diameter. Sealed 3-speed gearbox with permanent oil bath lubrication.
The hydraulic motor operates at 2000 PSI oil pressure. The required flow is 6 GPM. Additional flow is automatically bypassed back to the tank up to a maximum input of 13 GPM.
The hydraulic core drill incorporates a safety slip clutch and water swivel. 5/8″ x 11 UNC and 1-1/4″ x 7 UNC and G 1/2″ connecting threads are standard. 1/2″ hose diameter with 3/8″ FF (HTMA) couplings.
Additional Information :
|Motor Power||3.6 HP|
|Max. Drilling Dia.||6″|
|Free Speed (RPM)||380 / 900 / 1800|
|Connecting Threads||1-1/4″x7 UNC Male
5/8″x11 UNC Male
G 1/2″ Female
|Hose Diameter||1/2″ ID hose with 3/8″ FF (HTMA) couplings|
|Water Connection||3/4″ Gardena system (included)|
|Oil Flow / 2000 PSI||6 GPM|
Optional accessories :
- Anchor/Vacuum Stand – P/N BST 162V
- Vacuum Pump, 110 Volt – P/N 253 511
- Portable Water Tank, 3.5 gallons – P/N 251 623
- Unicore Wet Diamond Core Bits