The BathyCorrometer® Pro’ is the latest generation of the tried-and-tested, industry-standard BathyCorrometer® which has provided reliable service for subsea corrosion monitoring surveys since 1971.
Renowned for its rugged, dependable construction; the BathyCorrometer® has built a reputation for reliability and its ability to handle harsh environments whilst taking accurate measurements.
The latest version of the industry-standard BathyCorrometer® brings a host of developments including a negative display of the structure-to-electrolyte potential and is designed to make measurement of cathodic protection potentials on offshore structures simpler than ever and further enhance the BathyCorrometer’s reliability.
- A high-visibility blue LCD display for improved clarity
- Latest surface technology electronics
- Depth of operation – up to 350 metres
- Facility for remote monitoring via Surface Display Unit Pro’
- Proven, rugged construction
- Single handed and light
- Robust and inert housing
- Contact with structure by hardened stainless
- Buckleys BathyCorrometer® Pro’
- Hardened stainless steel probe tip
- Flexible lanyard with carabiner connection
- All contained in fitted carrying case with instruction manual
- Display 0.001 to -1.999v 3½ digit high visibility backlit LCD
- Accuracy 0.05% typical, instrument calibration accuracy +/- 1mV +/- 1 count
- Battery charger: 14hr standard 110-230V AC
- Input impedance 1M Ohm
- Operating temperature range 0 to 30°C, temperature stability 100 ppm/°C
- Operating time on full charge 50hr +
- Reference electrode: silver/silver chloride/seawater
- Multi-function socket
- Weight (unit only): in air 2.5Kg, in water 0.85Kg
- Dimensions (unit only): 10cm x 27.5cm
- Dimensions (carrying case): 38cm x 49cm x 19cm
- Packed weight (standard kit): 8.20Kg
- Dimensions (packed): 39cm x 50cm x 20cm
- Commodity code: 9030310090
Note: Due to ongoing technical developments, all stated information is typical and is subject to change without notice or obligation.