The AxVIEW Subsea Video System with LED Lamp Controller (1-diver) is our entry level product for your commercial diving operations. This AxVIEW has additional features, such as a Video Converter and Numeric Depth Meter connectivity which will transform the Video Recorder into a Diver Control platform, when connected your PC or tablet.
- COMPACT in Size & RUGGED components
- Integrated Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- SAFE Low Voltage Output to the diver (24VDC)
- Video Output for external TV or LCD monitor
- Optional Audio IN and Video Converter (Standard on AxVIEW E & AxVIEW V)
- Optional Numeric Depth Meter connectivity (Standard on AxVIEW V)
Engineered for Field Operation
With the AxVIEW you get a unit made for outdoor work environment. It acquires video signal, supplies power to the diver’s camera and lighting system and integrates an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) that switches to a 24VDC auxiliary source in case of a main’s supply power failure (120VAC). This ensures to the Diving Operations Supervisor and the diver that the system will continue to work for few hours.
Optional Numeric encoder transforms the video signal and transmits it to a PC through a USB cable. Optional depth meter transforms your PC into a real Diving Computer and assists you to determine decompression schedule’s, log your dive’s profiles and compile critical information for your company’s use.
Numeric video converter
An industrial grade video encoder compresses the video signal to MP4 format using the latest H.264 compression algorithm which takes much less hard drive storage than other types of compression. It comes with our proprietary recording software that is both simple to use and install.
On-Screen Display (OSD) Functions
When equipped with our video encoder, the AxVIEW allows for OSD of customizable information that will be engraved on the Video Data Recording: Job Location, Diver’s name, Date & Time, Actual Depth, etc. The video output has the OSD information.
- AxLIGHT 35 Underwater LED Lamp (24 VDC)
- AxSEE 30 Miniature Underwater Camera
- AxSEE 57 Underwater Camera
- AxSEE 57i SMART Camera (with Integrated Depth Sensor)
- B05Ah-24VDC Portable 24VDC Sealed Lead Acid Battery system for auxiliary power source (3 hrs/pack)
- B15Ah-24VDC Portable 24VDC Sealed Lead Acid Battery system for auxiliary power source (9 hrs/pack)
- BPC-2-4P Battery Pack Cable in order to use multiple battery pack at the same time
- PSC-DCB-6BP Power Supply Cable for AxVIEW P/RM with 4-pin Hi-Use for DC IN and 6-pin Amphenol
Other Cables Available when using a battery pack
- PSC-006-AC/DC-NA-6 Power Supply Cable for AxVIEW with 4-pin Hi-Use for DC IN and 6-pin Amphenol, North America, 6′
- PSC-006-AC/DC-AU-6 Power Supply Cable for AxVIEW with 4-pin Hi-Use for DC IN and 6-pin Amphenol, Australia, 6′
- PSC-006-AC/DC-EU-6 Power Supply Cable for AxVIEW with 4-pin Hi-Use for DC IN and 6-pin Amphenol, Europe, 6′
- PSC-006-AC/DC-UK-6 Power Supply Cable for AxVIEW with 4-pin Hi-Use for DC IN and 6-pin Amphenol, UK, 6′
- PSC-006-AC/DC-IN-6 Power Supply Cable for AxVIEW with 4-pin Hi-Use for DC IN and 6-pin Amphemol, India, 6′
Underwater Video Cable
- Underwater Video and Data Cable (DVC-B), Terminated for Products (Custom Lengths available)