The Amron Amcommand II Two Diver – Air Control/Communications System is a
portable, self contained, two diver complete commercial dive system. The
Amron Amcommand II 2 Commercial / Rescue Diver – Air Control/Communications
System provides all of the operations necessary to monitor and control the
commercial diving operation. The Amron Amcommand II 2 Diver – Air
Control/Communications System is a central control point for the supply of
breathing air to the commercial divers, monitors the commercial divers depth,
provides an audio alarm if the commercial divers’ air pressure falls below a
preset limit, and provides superior hardwire diver communications for two
commercial divers and topside personnel.
Easy set-up with high pressure
air sources or low pressure air, which greatly extends search and rescue diving
capabilities. To use the new Amron Amcommand II 2 Diver – Air
Control/Communications System with 4500PSIG inlet air supply, simply change the
yoke assembly with the Model SAA5300, 300 BAR DIN adapter. The hardwire diver
communications system can be both full duplex or simplex. The optional Wireless
Tender provides the tender with freedom around the dive site while staying in
constant communication with the divers. The case is extremely strong and
durable, constructed of pressure fused fiberglass that provides a convenient,
compact, rugged and professional system designed for years of reliable
WARNING: DO NOT USE THE AMRON AMCOMMAND II 2 DIVER – AIR CONTROL/ COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEM FOR THE FOLLOWING
- Mixed gas commercial diving operations with an oxygen level greater than 40%
- Oxygen or oxygen enriched breathing mixtures above 40%
High Pressure Side
- High air pressure inputs include two color coded (red and blue) SCUBA bottle yokes with six foot air hose whips.
- Each input has a 0-5000PSIG gauge and shut off valve to monitor and switch from one high pressure air source to the other.
- The added safety feature of check valves provide protection against back flow of air from a full tank into an empty when switching high pressure air tanks.
- High pressure air is reduced to low pressure via a Tescom pressure reducing regulator with a pre-regulator in-line 50 micron filter. A 0-400PSIG gauge monitors the output pressure. A relief valve (factory set at 285PSIG) prevents over pressurization.
Low Pressure Side
- Input check valve permits simple switching to back-up high pressure air in the event of low pressure air failure. Back-up high pressure air supply can simply be turned on. Commercial diver umbilical air connection is an oxygen type fitting, controlled by a quarter turn ball valve which permits unrestricted flow.
- The 2-Diver hardwire communicator is powered by two internal rechargeable Gel-cell batteries complete with the Amron external charger and noise canceling hand-held push-to-talk microphone. The PTT mic eliminates the transfer of all topside noise to the commercial divers and improves communications quality.
- System can also be purchased with the 2.4 GHz Wireless Tender Option – provides the tender complete mobility to move around the commercial or search and rescue dive site and still remain in constant contact with commercial divers.
- Also available: Amron Walk & Talk Module – allows the tender to remotely operate unit from up to 25ft. away.
Pneumo (Depth Monitoring) System
- The heart of the pneumo system is the high precision 6 inch depth gauge. The gauge dial has a glare free face and is clearly marked for fast, accurate readings.
- An air low pressure alarm monitors air pressure supplied to the commercial divers and activates an audio alarm alerting the tender of low air pressure conditions. The air pressure switch is preset at 100PSIG and can be manually adjusted to any air pressure between 22.5 and 112PSIG.
Amcommand II™ with Dual Regulators 2-Diver Air ControlSystem: Part Number 8225-HP2 Includes:
- Hand-Held Push-to-Talk Microphone: Part Number 2405-28
- HP Yoke/Hose Assembly Part Number: 8225-500
- External Battery Charger Part Number: 2823-602
- User Manual
Air Control Specifications
- High Pressure Supply Pressure – Standard Unit: 3000 PSIG
- High Pressure Supply with DIN Adapter: 4500 PSIG
- High Pressure Inlet Valve: 2 each source select
- High Pressure Check Valve: 2
- High Pressure Yokes & Whips: 2 each 6 ft. blue and red
- High Pressure Regulator Inlet: 4500 PSIG
- High Pressure Regulator Outlet: 250 PSIG
- High Pressure In Line Filter: 50 micron
- Low Pressure Relief Valve: set 285 PSIG
- Low Pressure Input Fitting: #6 JIC
- Low Pressure Output Fitting: O2
Hardwire Diver Communications
- Operating Voltage: 12 VDC
- Power: 2 each 12VDC Rechargeable Batteries or External Power 12 VDC
- Battery Operating Time: 60 hours (approx)
- Frequency Response: 300Hz to 7.5kHz
- Audio Power: 20 watts
- Panel Material: Black polyester powder coated over stainless and aluminum
- Graphics: Red, white blue and yellow silk-screened
- Dimensions 20 in. W x 14 in. D x 12 in. H (50.8 cm x 35.56 cm x 30.48 cm) with lid closed
- Dimensions 20 in. W x 14 in. D x21 in. H (50.8 cm x 35.56 cm x 53.34 cm) with lid open
- Weight 76 lbs (34.47 kg)