Amcommand I Air Control
The Amcommand I Air Control has both high and low
pressure inlet supply connections and can handle two separate 4500PSIG inlet
sources. The compact Tescom high flow regulator is user adjustable, allowing the
tender to select the commercial diver’s outlet air pressure, depending on the
commercial diving helmet or band mask requirements. The full size, 6 inch Pneumo
air pressure gauge is easy to read with dual FSW/MSW scales and has the highest
accuracy rating in the commercial diving industry. Individual shut off valves,
check valves, relief valve and 50 micron in-line air filter complete the air
control system. The Amcommand I includes a panel-mounted one commercial diver
radio that features both 2- and 4-wire communications capability. This 20-watt
radio has an extended gel-cell rechargeable battery life, a built-in universal
charger, VCR compatible tape record jack and a hand-held microphone. The two
6-foot HP air supply whips are complete with the ‘A’ style yoke to fit a
standard scuba bottle (CGA-850 connection, 3000PSIG max) and internally stored
in the lid.
Amron has used our extensive experience in building quality life support
equipment and put together the finest one commercial diver air control console
- High Pressure Side
- Two high pressure air supply connections with two color coded, 6ft SCUBA yokes and whips. The whips and yokes remain attached to the lid of the unit during storage or transit.
- Each input has a color coded shut off valve and an air pressure gauge which allows the tender to change out the air bottles in the system.
- As an added safety feature, check valves on each input provide protection against back flow of air from a full bottle to the empty in case the tender forgets to close the valve when switching bottles.
- A high quality Tescom adjustable, non-venting regulator reduces the high pressure air to low pressure air. The pressure reducing regulator input is protected against contamination by a 50 micron filter and a 0-400PSIG air pressure gauge monitors the output air pressure. A relief valve (factory set at 285PSIG) limits over pressurization.
- Low Pressure Side
- Input check valve permits simple switching to back-up high pressure air in the event of low pressure air failure. Back-up high pressure air supply can simply be turned on. Commercial diver umbilical air connection is an oxygen type fitting, controlled by a quarter turn ball valve which permits unrestricted flow.
- The 2810E 1 diver air communicator comes complete with a hand-held push-to-talk microphone which cancels top side background noise and provides clear communication to the commercial diver.
- The communicator has individual volume controls for the commercial diver and tender which provides for individual preferences of volume. Dynamic 20 watt ‘voice power’ insures clear hardwire communications even under difficult conditions.
- MP3 Player Input – Connects to an external audio signal for diver entertainment
- The radio has AC power with battery back-up power. The system can also be powered from an external 12V source or the 110/220 volt battery charger. A red LED battery condition indicator also functions for external power sources.
- The Pneumo System measures the commercial diver’s depth by supplying air pressure to the pneumo hose.
- The heart of the pneumo system is the high precision 6 inch depth gauge. The depth gauge dial has a glare free face and is clearly marked for fast, accurate readings. Accuracy is .25%, full scale. The air control system has a built-in snubber for reducing pulsating and shock pressure loads to the precision gauges.
- The Diver Pneumo is a valve regulating type with yellow handle and controls the air supply to the pneumo fathometer system.
Amcommand I™ 1-Diver Air Control System: Part Number 8111 Includes
- Hand-Held Push-to-Talk Microphone: Part Number 2405-28
- HP Yoke/Hose Assembly: Part Number 8111-500
- User Manual
- Commercial Diver Air Control Specifications
- HP Air Supply Pressure: 500-3000 PSI with standard CGA850 Yoke Connections or 500-4500 PSI with optional 300 Bar DIN Adapter
- HP Inlet Valve: 2 Source Select
- HP Pressure Gauge: 0-5000 psi, Accuracy +/- 1.5% Full Scale
- HP Check Valve: Two Check Valves prevent reverse inlet flow
- Two Input Yokes, with 6ft. high pressure hose whips
- HP Input Filter, in-line: 50 Micron
- HP Pressure Reducing Regulator: Tescom® High Pressure Regulator
- HP Pressure Reducing Regulator Outlet Pressure Range: 0-285 PSI
- HP Regulator Flow Capacity: Cv =.06
- LP Relief Valve: 285 PSI
- LP Output Fitting: O2, 9/16-18 RH oxygen (B size)
- LP Inlet Fitting: #6 JIC
- Hardwire Commercial Diver Communications Specifications
- Power: 110/220VAC 50/60Hz (automatic) with internal/external battery, 12VDC
- Battery Life: 85 Hours (approx)
- Frequency Response: 300 to 4000 Hz
- Audio Power: 20 watts per channel
- Pneumo Specifications
- Pneumo Gauge: 6 Inch Dual Scale 0-250 FSW/76 MSW
- Pneumo Fitting: 02 (37° JIC optional)
- Panel Specifications
- Panel Material: Black polyester powder coated over stainless and aluminum
- Graphics: Red, white and blue silk-screened